Download solar charge controller MPPT manual PDF - ML2440
• The solar charge controller provides optimal MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
• Advanced digital power technologies increase the power conversion efficiency of the circuit up to 98%.
• An integrated maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy efficiency of photovoltaic systems and increase charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared to the traditional PWM method.
• Charger options are available for different battery types, including gel batteries, lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, etc.
• Automatic battery voltage detection is supported.
• Die cast aluminum design for heat dissipation.
• With a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust the charge and discharge parameters to extend the life of the battery.
• LED error indicators and an LCD screen displaying information on anomalies help users quickly identify system errors.
• Historical data storage is available and data can be stored for up to one year.
• The control panel is equipped with an LCD screen that not only allows users to check operating data and status of the unit, but also to change control parameters.
• The RS232 port can communicate with the BT-1 Bluetooth module.