Our LiFePO4 battery pack is inner BMS (battery manag-ement system) control. Thus, if the battery works over specified, BMS will stop the battery pack working. Whatever over-charge or over-discharge, over temperature or over voltage, BMS will cut it off. The battery will not work any longer.
Improvement in safety
Excellent performances at high temperature
Much long cycle life
Higher energy density than Lead-Acid
No memory effect,More environmental
|Capacity||172Ah||Discharge Temperature||-20°C -60°C|
|Total Energy||2200Wh||Charge Temperature||0°C -55°C|
|Standard discharge current||200A||Storage Temperature||-20°C -60°C|
|Max discharge current||300A||Terminal Type||M8|
|Standard Charge Curren||30A-60A||Communication||RS232|
|Recommended charge Voltage||14.4V-14.6V||Communication Terminal||Not Open
|BMS low voltage protection||10.6V||Net Weight||26.7KG|
|BMS Protection Current||300A
Creabest LiFePO4 Battery, which uses LiFePO4 as a cathode material, and a graphitic carbon electrode with a metallic current collector grid as the anode.Because of the outstanding advantages in safety and cycle life, LiFe-PO4 battery iswidely used in power storage and vehicle.
1) The volume of lithium iron phosphate battery with the same specification and capacity is 2/3 of the volume of lead-acid battery, and the weight is 1/3 that of lead-acid battery.
2) It can be placed perfectly horizontally under the seat. Of course, it can be placed at any angle.
3) After 3000 cycles, approximately 75 to 80% of the battery capacity remains.
* The LiFePO4 battery did not give rise to burning or exploding when being punctured in the nail penetration test.
* Its Cold Cranking Amps and voltage were all performing normal, even in the low temperature test.
* The great stability in high temperature was remarkable.
* Equiped with first-rate BMS, the battery went well in the short-circuit test, discharge test and the charge test as well.
We are currently can shipping to Europe, USA and Australia, free shipping.
4-7 working days shipping to USA, Australia. Delivery times for orders sent from arround countries will vary by destination. We have warehouses in Australia and Germany. Contact us for an estimation of delivery time to your destination.
We will email you the order tracking number to your ordering email address so that you can keep track of the latest logistics status. If there are any other related issues, please contact us.